Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 102% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,917TL (9,298 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (30 minutes ago)