Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,812TL (R$ 5,020) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)