Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.426 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,216TL (R$ 7,162) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)