Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.011 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,524TL (4,736 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)