Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,407TL (RM3,653) in Batu Pahat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,799 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)