Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01114 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 139% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,263TL (921,566 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)