Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00447 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 71% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,838TL (2,868,853 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)