Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00397 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 70% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,333TL (2,101,170 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)