Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00478 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 83% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,372TL (3,214,421 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)