Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06692 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,049TL (руб 60,505) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)