Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08107 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,444TL (руб 91,820) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)