Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,705,512TL (Bs 58,472,921) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)