Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.755 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,115TL (2,220KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)