Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,409 prices entered by 599 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07699 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 33% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,691TL (₨125,875) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)