Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,094TL (Rp 19,186,375) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)