Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.875 TRY / BND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 63% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,505TL (B$2,611) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)