Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,116TL (Rp 21,747,204) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 3 hours ago)