Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,425TL (Rp 13,078,072) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)