Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00926 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 90% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,652TL (1,582,901 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)