Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.858 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 172% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,029TL (AU$5,710) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)