Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.151 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,123TL (2,896 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)