Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.204 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 23% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,699TL (1,678 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)