Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.305 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,555TL (6,557 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)