Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,278TL (4,297 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (43 minutes ago)