Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11437 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,428TL (Php64,945) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)