Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07293 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,685TL (Php64,233) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)