Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.576 TRY / AWG
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 56% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,093TL (ƒ 3,142) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)