Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.263 TRY / AWG
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 125% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,961TL (ƒ 5,505) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)