Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.594 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 172% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,934TL (NZ$6,660) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)