Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05836 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,295TL (₨73,599) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)