Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09752 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 86% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,188TL (₨83,954) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (36 minutes ago)