Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07699 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 37% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,676TL (₨151,662) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)