Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.072 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 185% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,256TL ($2,348) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)