Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,702TL (€1,658) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)