Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01453 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,121TL (765,150 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)