Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01677 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 45% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,379TL (380,484 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)