Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,471 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 79% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,753TL (€1,654) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)