Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31073 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,379TL (E£ 20,531) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)