Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30116 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,725TL (E£ 19,009) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $280 (about 3 hours ago)