Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01677 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,472TL (386,023 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)