Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30925 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 117% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,766TL (Nakfa31,580) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)