Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26141 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 52% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,057TL (Nakfa30,820) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)