Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25291 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,386TL (Nakfa25,251) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)