Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.365 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 59% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,142TL (5,233 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)