Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.557 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 59% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,581TL (7,439 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)