Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09122 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 4% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,208TL (₨46,133) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (42 minutes ago)