Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04057 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,642TL (¥139,062) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)