Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00202 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 53% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,900TL (3,422,669 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)