Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00319 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 70% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,843TL (2,459,582 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)