Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00447 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 82% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,068TL (3,368,433 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)