Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19909 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 43% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,547TL (58,002 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)