Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.489 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 52% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,999TL (4,702 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)