Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01543 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,093TL (654,286 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)