Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.602 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 198% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,123TL (Dinar 1,367) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 3 hours ago)