Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,146TL (5,312,961 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)