Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 62% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,221TL (Q19,431) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)