Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,698TL (4,683,088 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)