Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,591TL (5,657,401 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)