Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.515 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,675TL (R$ 7,048) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)