Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07428 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,179TL (₨110,108) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)