Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 2,070TL (Bs 13,725,701) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)