Cost of living in Amol, Iran vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,718TL (﷼ 60,883,390) in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)