Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,678TL (﷼ 30,682,687) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.34 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)