Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.754 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 158% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,390TL (Dinar 1,530) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)