Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.551 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 133% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,271TL (Dinar 2,287) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (41 minutes ago)