Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 64% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 1,660TL (Bs 50,477,156) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (34 minutes ago)